How we handle your data
Waysend Premium Domains (Waysend) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. You can browse our website to find out more about our services. As a visitor, you are not required to provide us with any personal information. When you express an interest in obtaining information about our services, some personal data will be collected. The personal data will not be used for any other purpose than the purposes for which you have provided the data to us. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact form.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data (GDPR)
Waysend may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- To process requested information
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address,
- Bank account details,
- Phone Number,
- ZIP/Postal code
Your rights – access to your Personal Data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information you have the right to complian to the national supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data against our processing of your personal data. For example if we have not handled your complaint to your satisfaction.
Retention of Data
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
"Do Not Sell My Personal Information" (CCPA)
Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act. Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Last Updated: 6-23-2022.  | Return →